Selected publicationscsuf: Student at California State University, Fullerton;
†: Corresponding author.
- Lingchen Kong, csuf Eric Palacios, Xun Guan, † Meng Shen, † Xitong Liu, "Mechanisms for enhanced transport selectivity of like-charged ions in hydrophobic-polymer-modified ion-exchange membranes", In press, Journal of Membrane Science (2022).
- N. Pashine, D. Reid, M. Shen, J. J. de Pablo and S. Nagel, “Poisson’s ratio and angle bending in spring networks”, (submitted in 2021). (preprint: arXiv:2104.03198)
- C. Sun, M. Shen, A. D. Chavez, A. M. Evans, X. Liu, B. Harutyunyan, N. C. Flanders, M. C. Hersam, M. J. Bedzyk, M. Olvera de la Cruz and William R. Dichtel, “High aspect ratio nanotubes assembled from macrocyclic iminium salts”, PNAS, (2018).
- M. Shen, “Towards the systematic control of the exfoliation of atomically thin layered materials by electrostatics”, ACS Central Science, 4, 142-143 (2018).
- Y. Li, M. Girard, M. Shen, J. A. Millan and M. Olvera de la Cruz, “Strong attractions and repulsions mediated by monovalent salts”, PNAS 114, 11838-11843 (2017).
- M. Shen, H. Li and M. Olvera de la Cruz, “Surface Polarization Effects on Ion-Containing Emulsions”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 119, 138002 (2017).
- M. Shen, S. Keten and R. Lueptow, “Rejection mechanisms for contaminants in polymamide reverse osmosis membranes”, J. Membr. Sci. 509, 36-47 (2016).
- M. Shen, S. Keten and R. Lueptow, “Dynamics of water flux and contaminant rejection in polymeric reverse osmosis membranes via molecular dynamics simulations”, J. Membr. Sci. 506, 95-108 (2016).
- J. Yang, M. Shen, et al., “Phonon transport through point contacts between graphitic nanomaterials”, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 205901 (2014).
- M. Shen and P. Keblinski, “Ballistic vs. diffusive heat transfer across nanoscopic films of layered crystals”, J. Appl. Phys. 115, 144310 (2014).
- M. Shen, P. K. Schelling and P. Keblinski, “Heat transfer mechanism across few-layer graphene by molecular dynamics”, Phys. Rev. B 88, 045444 (2013).
- W. Evans, M. Shen and P. Keblinski, “Thermal transport in carbon nanotubes arrays and bundles: Effects of contact area and pressure”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 261908 (2012).
- M. Shen, W. Evans, D. G. Cahill and P. Keblinski, “Bonding and pressure tunable interfacial thermal conductance”, Phys. Rev. B, 84, 195432 (2011).